These crystalline structures are created by large colonies of microorganisms.
Minimum distance between two genetic samples: 100 m
Vista Genomics Value: 117 900 Cr
Conditions of occurrence
- Planets types: planets with no atmosphere
- Parent star: type A, F, G, K, M or S.
- Temperature: from 0 to 273 K
- One of the following types of planets must be present in the system :
- Earth-Like World
- Gas Giant with water based life
- Gas Giant with ammonia based life
- Water Giant
- They are located only on planets at least 12 000 Ls from the nearest star.