Colonia Spring Investigation
Logo by Alistair Hope
- An exploration spacecraft with a minimum range of 35 Al, equipped with a detailed surface scanner and a Fuel Scoop.
- One or more VRS (regardless of type)
- A search drone controller (with a little cargo hold, not necessarily on the same ship)
- An Artemis Combination allowing the scanning of plants / planetary geology structures.
- A mining vessel, equipped at least with mining lasers, ideally complemented by other mining tools. This ship will be used punctually. If you do not have one, you will still be able to participate in the majority of the content.
Attention : the total route of the expedition will be about 75,000 Al from Colonia, with stages of 7,000 to 16,000 Al per week, with an average of 12,500 Al. If you want to do the whole expedition aboard your ship, we suggest that you have a good jump range (ideally 50 to 70 Al), and possibly prepare your ship so that you can comfortably use neutrons.
Note that you will be able to board the DSN Fleet Carrier, the Phileas Fogg, at each waypoint if we do not have enough playing time to make the stage with your ship.